Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Bit of Whimsy

Check this out. http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/​

I too hold the belief that you can never have too many bookmarks or books. I've always wanted a room full of books, but there's never enough space, bookshelves, or books to fill the room. At least not yet - and maybe never with the way trends are going. Bookmarks are small though. So you can always get more of those, even if you don't have that many books to use it with.

I tend to lose the really pretty and expensive bookmarks myself. The tattered paper ones are the only ones I manage to have around for years. But with this craft, maybe I can make my own paper bookmarks that are really pretty - or pretty monstrous. Either way, it looks like a fun craft. I especially love the picture near the bottom, of the bookmarks the children created.

No comments:

Post a Comment