Monday, March 19, 2012

New York Bucket List

In my efforts to start over, I am leaving New York. This has nothing to do with the whole not getting a career in publishing and everything to do with not being able to afford living in the city any longer. The two may correlate but it’s not a cause and effect type thing. 

ANYWAY. I have an amazing friend who created a list of things for me to do before I leave the city.  The New York City Bucket as shown below is split into two sections: things you can do for free and things that require a little money. 

Free Stuff:
  • Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge
  • Coney Island. Ride the Cyclone (which may cost money, but >$5)
  • Eat every food sample in Chelsea Market
  • Try to get seats for a live taping of the Daily Show, SNL or something
  • WTC Memorial
  • Karaoke party with everyone at a bar. On friends.

Money Stuff:

All of this is, of course, things I haven't done in the city yet so... it musts be dones.


Addendum: 
A couple more things to do before I go -

  • Picnic with close friends on a beautiful spring day
  • Exploring the top half of Central Park

No comments:

Post a Comment